sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

Christmas Break, FUN!!!










































































































Hello!!! I am super sorry that I haven't updated my blog for a while. A long while. I know in my last post I was talking about how cool the first semester was and all and how cool it was to be in seventh grade. Well, now I am already in the second semester of school!!! Life here in Brazil really does go by super fast. The first semester was pretty fun and so was christmas break. John and Janice arrived on christmas morning. They were the best christmas present ever!!! We went to tons of fun places in Sao Paulo like ibirapuera park, the zoo, the science museum, and so on. We also got to go to the beach (Santos). Really fun!!! Then when they left :( we went to the beach a second time (Guaruja) plus we got to go to our favorite ranch, fazenda bela vista. So much fun!!! I know I am using the word fun a lot but that what it was, FUN!!!!!!! If you would like to see how fun it was here are some picture of our awesome vacation. :)

Um comentário:

  1. Clara,
    I love your pictures and it sure does look like you had a lot of fun. I am so glad that you are enjoying school and that you especially enjoy your after school activities. I love you a lot!
    Amy

    ResponderExcluir