sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

About School




So, about school... well everything is doing pretty well. I have good grades so far, although it has only been three weeks, and it just a little bit fun. I am still working on DI and we are doing challenge C which is called triple take road show. It is really fun.:) All of my classes right now are humanities, math, portugues, health, science, theater, and orchestra. My favorites are definitly orchestra and theater. My after school activities are DI, the play (in Search of the Golden Teardrop), piano, and violin. There pretty awesome after school activities. So I am having a good time at school. Here are some pictures of my egg baby named tim that I had to take care of for 24 hours in health class. We have a new member of the family!!! Isn't he cute?!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário