segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

How fast is this year going to go???

The post above was a mess up but this post kind of goes with that topic. Sorry. I am officialy back in Brazil now and have been for two and a half months that have seemed like two and a half weeks. It's crazy!!! The quarter just ended this week (finally) but I relized how fast this year will be going by. Like I said I am back in school now as well and I am not enjoying it as much as I used to when I was in Elementary school. I know I was in Middle school last year too but it felt so cool to be "old" and "mature" then. I still like orchestra though, I also like hanging out with my friends again too, and I have a lot of very fun after school activities as well. These include: DI(once again), theater sports, piano, violin, women's choir, graded fidlers, and soccer on saturdays so it is not an after school activity. As you can see I have a very full schedule. I was trying to show you some pictures from my awesome school field trip to some really cool caves here in Brazil but I can't. It was sooooooo much fun!!! Maybe next time. Bye!!! P.S. I might have some spelling mistakes because the spell check isn't working, so sorry if I do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário